Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Adventures of Flash!!! (Week 6)

This week in digital media class we were introduced to a new program and new assignment. The new program is called Abode Flash. There were many ideas expressed in our digital media lecture. The flash program is a program that is complex however, with a little practice and patience, looks like a fun program. In the digital media lecture I loved the example “Do You Want to Play a Game” and “Ross Macaulay.” These two examples captivated as I was in shock on how great they were. I am naturally a person who has high standards but these examples will be very hard to reach.
One of my more interesting ideas is to create a Halloween flash video. My inspiration is to create a scary and daunting video in which a series of scary questions would be asked with animations and photos in the back. This is a tough task however; with some patience and practice anything is possible.
Another one of my examples is to create a motorcycle slide show. My brother has a Honda CBR 600CC and I always wanted to do a slide show of his bike. I believe this would look awesome on flash and would really captivate people through both the actual bike and the loudness.
This project will require some research and thinking on the layout. The project will also require myself to get familiar with the program quickly as I only have three weeks to complete this project.
There are many techniques that must be used however, my experience is minimal and I must use my labs to further my knowledge as I am relatively new to flash. Almost all the videos are produced using flash however, my experience is minimal and I must further my knowledge in order to get a better look at what I want to produce.


http://www.skipnoproductions.com/test/Site/Images/flash_logo.gif

No comments: